Jennifer Cooper Knox trained for 6 years at Steinway Hall, New York in the famous “basement”.
While at Steinway, Jennifer worked with many musicians including Billy Joel, Sting, Alfred Brendel, Nadja Salerno-Sonnenberg, Ann-Marie McDermott, Paula Robeson, Arnold Steinhardt, Seymour Lipkin, Charles Rosen, Kitty Carlisle, G. Rubal Caba, Artur Schnabel, Manahem Pressler, Jon Kimura Parker, Peter Serkin, Richard Goode, Nelita True, Constance Keene, George Winston, Alan Feinberg, Cyndi Lauper, Calob Tsai, Emmanuel Ax and Ursula Oppens.
Concert Halls that she has serviced include Avery Fisher, Merkin Hall, Symphony Space, Carnegie Hall, Weill Recital Hall and Town Hall. She also worked on the pianos at the Manhattan School of Music for three years.
Recent Clients of Note Include:
- Georgia Southern University
- Savannah College of Art and Design (SCAD)
- The Savannah Music Festival
- Lucas Theater
- Hilton Head International Piano Competition
- Wesley Monumental United Methodist Church
- Armstrong State University